Throughout the Bitterroot Valley, you will find historic communities with an abundance of things to see and do.
- Tour the Daly Mansion to see how the famous copper king Marcus Daly lived.
- Shop the historic downtowns of Stevensville, Victor, Corvallis, Hamilton and Darby.
- Recreation opportunities abound.
- Pamper yourself with gourmet cuisine.
- Wonderful Bed & Breakfast facilities, hotels.
- Camping sites.
- Great variety of restaurants.
- Interesting mix of western art galleries, museums and historic sites.
Montana’s first permanent settlement is thriving as a great little community.
Victor is nestled between the Bitterroot Mountain Range, Bitterroot River and the Sapphire Mountain Range.
A great place to live or to visit! Corvallis, as
its name suggests, is “the heart of the Bitterroot Valley.
Downtown Hamilton has several historic buildings with unique shops and restaurants
Darby is a small town located at the southern end of the Bitterroot Valley.